Answer to this inquiry
Is the TV turned on? Is the Life Stick correctly connected?
The light on the Life Stick is on, so you can check connection by the lamp color.
- Blue ・・ Normal
- Blue light is blinking ・・ It's running. Please wait.
- Red ・・ Sleep mode
- Red light is blinking ・・ updating
- Purple ・・ Connection failure. Please check whether the LAN cable is disconnected.
- No light ・・ Power is not supplied. Please check if the plug is connected.
Did you switch the input of TV to HDMI? Please switch to the correct output with the input switching button on TV remote control.
- Unplugging and plugging Life Stick main device into the HDMI port of TV.
- Unplugging and plugging micro USB (Life Stick main device and cable)
- Unplugging and plugging LAN cable
- Unplugging from the power adapter and putting it back in.
If it's considered as malfunction. Life Stick Support Video