Answer to this inquiry
Please check the following.
● Is the outlet connected properly?
● Is the indoor breaker turned on?
● If the temperature control knob is in the refrigerator, is the knob set to "OFF"?
● Did you open and close the door for a long time?
● Immediately after turning on the power, it does not cool immediately.
Please make sure that the inside is cold after 2-3 hours (may be took longer in summer).
● Temperature control knob installation example
If there is no improvement after try or if there is a possibility of failure or malfunction, please refer here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.