Answer to this inquiry
Clothes drying dries clothes by blowing wind on the laundry.
- Make sure that the laundry is fully dehydrated before hanging it on the laundry basket. Especially for thick cotton products, repeated dehydration is effective.
- Remove the hot water (water) from the bathtub or cover it. It is effective to wipe off when the bathroom is wet.
- For long laundry, the bottom is harder to dry.
- Hang clothes that are difficult to dry, such as cotton and thick items, under the outlet.
- Please leave a proper space so that the entire laundry is exposed to wind. Drying time will be longer if not exposed to wind.
- Change the position of the laundry depending on how dry it is.
※The air flow during the drying operation varies depending on the model of the bathroom ventilation dryer.