The clothes will dry by having the air blown through.
● Be sure to remove the water content as much as you can with the washing machine spin mode. For thick clothes like wool, we recommend it to go through the spin cycle twice.
● Remove the water content or put a lid over the bathtub if it has water. If the inside of the bathroom is wet after using it, it may also increase the time it takes to dry.
● Long pieces of cloth will take time to dry, we recommend to fold on the hanger.
● Hang the clothes that are difficult to dry (wool, thick cloth) closer to the air duct.
● Open the space between the clothes to let the air pass through. If there is no space between the clothes or if there is one piece blocking the flow, it will take longer for the pieces to dry.
● As the clothes dry, you may change the position of the clothes that are closer to the air duct.
※ The model of the indoor clothes drying rack may affect the drying functions and strength of the air blown. Check here the different functions of the Indoor Clothes Drying Rack.