Please refer to the following.
Is circuit breaker inside the room ON?
If an inappropriate pan or pot for induction cooktop is used, all lamps flash after using for a minute.
Is a main power switch properly turned ON?
※For safety reasons, kitchen stoves or cooktops requires two-step switching process. For further details, please refer to the following.
A cooktop with built-in operation panel
- Turn on the Main Power Switch by holding down the switch button for more than 0.5 second, and make sure a beep sound.
- Switch on a heater by holding down the button for more than 0.3 second.
- Adjust the flame by pressing Flame Adjustment Button.
A kitchen stove which has operation panel in front
- Turn on the Main Power Switch. (A yellow lamp flashes.)
- Adjust the flame by turning on a Flame Adjustment Tab. (A red lamp flashes.)
※If you don't hear click when turning on a Flame Adjustment Tab, please turn it off, and try again.
● Are the energy breaker switches ON？
※ Sometimes only the switch for the Electric Stove has tripped. Check here
● If the Pot/Pan is not compatible with an IH Stove, after 1 minute the lamp of the burner will start flashing.
Check here for more information.
● Is the power (the main switch) of the Electric Stove on?
※As a safety measure, the electric stove will only turn on after 2 procedures. Please, use only after confirming the correct steps.