Please check the following.
● Since fluorescent lamps and light bulbs in the room are consumable items, residents are requested to replace them during their stay.
* For those who bulbs or fluorescent lights burned out within one month after moving in, or who have subscribed to the life support service "Select" or support system "Select", they will be replaced free of charge. Please inform us from the "Inquiry Form" or contact the Service Center.
● There are various types of bulbs and fluorescent lamps. Please purchase the same type at the nearest home center or mass retailer.
* If you bring the installed light bulb (fluorescent light), it will be easier to find products of the same type.
● If the bulb is loose, it may not light up.
● If you cannot replace it, please contact us through the "Inquiry Form" or contact the Service Center. (Business trip costs 3,850 yen)
Please refer here for how to remove the light cover.